I made a build for minion necromancer in PoE. The whole point of the build is to get kills with the bow Null’s Inclination, this will automatically cast Summon Raging Spirits, Animate Weapon, and Flesh Offering. To be certain we get the kills, we have to use the helm Speakers Wrath.
To scale all these minions, we use auras such as Anger and Haste. To make sure we can kill bosses, we run either The Writhing Jar, or Vaal Breach to activate our on kill effects. We use Solar Guards for Spectres, as these are scaled in the same way as Skeleton Mages.
1. Gem Setups:
- Weapon: Summon Raging Spirit + Animate Weapon + Minion Damage + Multistrike + Elemental Focus, Flesh Offering.
- 6-Link: Raise Spectre + Summon Skeleton + Greater Multiple Projectiles + Minion Damage + Spell Echo + Elemental Focus
- 4-Link: Generosity + Anger, Haste
- 4-Link: Lightning Arrow + Summon Phantasm on Kill + Greater Multiple Projectiles + Blind
- 4-Link: Raise Zombie + Animate Guardian + Fortify + Minion Life
- Optional: Convocation, Vaal Haste, Vaal Breach, Stone Golem, Vaal Summon Skeletons, Desecrate
2. Gear Choices:
1) Important Uniques:
- Null’s Inclination: This is basically the heart and soul of the build, it enables us to summon 70 of our 105 minions on a 5-link. Although, more realistically you’ll probably only have 30 or so animated weapons at a time.
- Speaker’s Wreath: This makes Null’s Inclination work, by ensuring that the player is the only one killing anything. Note that minions can kill things with ignite, so they will be able to kill mobs eventually because of our Anger aura.
- Dead Reckoning x3:These jewels make our Skeletal Warriors into Skeletal Mages, allowing us to scale them in the same links as Raise Spectre.
2) Recommended Uniques:
- Astramentis: This really helps with the dexterity requirements, and gives you a little bit of Minion damage, attack, and cast speed.
- Null and Void: These gloves are just the best source of rampage. Rampage is just really good for this build because we really want to be scaling minion damage and movement speed.
- Bisco’s Leash: This is another great source of rampage, use this belt if you can’t afford Null and Void gloves.
- The Writhing Jar: This is an instant life flask, and it spawns minions to activate our on kill effects during boss fights.
- From Dust: This jewel is a nice QoL boost so we don’t have to cast Summon Skeletons as often.
- Vis Mortis: +1 to Maximum number of Spectres is all I really need to say.
3. Golem’s Gear:
- Dying Breath: This weapon is the reason to play Animate Guardian. This gives a good amount of damage to all your minions.
- Leer Cast: This helmet is the other reason to play Animate Guardian.
- Zahndethus’ Cassock: When your golem occasionally blocks this will create consecrated ground, which provides regen for both you and the golem.
- Victario’s Flight: This increases your movement speed, a nice bonus.
Hopefully the above guide will be helpful to you.